hulklinging replied to your post:hulklinging replied to your post:kukkicake replied…bounces up and down yes yes YES please give me gritty young avengers, give me this huge contrast from McKelvie (who I love, but change is good!). I sometimes wish for more from the artist who did the first YA/RA crossover. I liked it.
Oh yeah! Is that the one where they fought Noh-Varr? I liked how he drew Nico a LOT. And Tommy and Noh-Varr were really distinct from each other.
That’s like my rule of thumb now. If an artist can differentiate between Tommy and Noh-Varr then I’m impressed.
His name is Stefano Caselli and god I love the way he draws angry/frustrated faces.
Rani and Rip Hunter’s wonderful relationship part 1 (Booster Gold #33)
Age of Ultron Tie-In #01
Writer: Kathryn Immonen
Art: Amilcar Pinna
i imagine both steve and bucky like to come up with different ways to poke fun at sam every time they pass him during jogging
because they are shitheads
(the first one is a print you can get here)
- steve introducing bucky to the avengers
- all of them being instantly accepting of him
- bucky speaking russian with natasha
- clint teaching bucky all about archery and television
- thor inviting bucky to go out drinking with him
- tony offering to upgrade bucky’s arm
- bucky hanging out with bruce in his lab late at night
- bucky barnes being loved and having a family
Putting aside that this sort of misses how a key tenet of Marvel is that nearly any of its heroes can be at each other’s throats at the drop of a hat… I’d read the fuck out of this.
remember that time kon and cassie were making out and diana just picked kon up and flung him away.
because i do and it’s my favorite thing
This is my new favorite thing.
Happy Easter from Texts From Superheroes
WELL GEEZ CRUSH ANY INNOCENCE THE KID HAS LEFT BATMAN.